Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Music Posted - Check me out on Reverbnation, Soundcloud, & Youtube

Tryin Hard Under God the album will be released this year. Here's a taste of some of the old and new...check out the latest here......

New Music up on the reverbnation player...tune in and become a fan.


ComScore




Here's the link to NamedBran B. Hi FAN PAGE on FACEBOOK

Also follow me on Soundcloud as I will be a lot more active on there this year...

NamedBran On Soundcloud

Here's the link's to the youtube channel's that may have me featured on them NamedBran Music Television DaUndaGround TV or NamedBran Music Television 2

Plus I have video's featured on multiple other sites all over the web:

NamedBran featured on Exposed Vocals

My City, My Dream





ComScore

No comments:

Post a Comment