Monday, August 20, 2012

Catch NamedBran B. Hi LIVE - Upcoming Show Schedule

If you haven't noticed, I been out here heavy on the scene this year doing shows all over the city. Gracing the very same stages as some of your favorite major artists! Even rockin crowds out in NYC and other cities to come soon! Stay tuned!!!

Here's a quick run down of upcoming shows that I assure you, you dont wanna miss!!!

I guarantee you ONE HELL OF A PERFORMANCE anytime NamedBran be in the building! And you never know who I might have rockin with me! So make sure u make it your business to catch me in the act!



August 22nd I'll be on the West Side for #WhadammWednesday's at the Marquis Room on Madison! Details coming shortly!



September 2nd Im rockin with JLyn & GLC at the Red Kiva


SEPTEMBER 8th @ The Pressbox with King Louie & Lil Durk plus others.....

Turn Up CHICAGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment