Monday, August 13, 2012

Tony Gunz (CEO of Teflon Media) Birthday Extravaganza

 Tony Gunz (CEO of Teflon Media Group/Money Sprinters Ent) is having multiple parties to celebrate his birthday cuz thats how bosses get down! And fuckin with Gunz, you never know who may be in the building! So I would advise you to get in tune with Teflon Media sooner rather than later!



Day 1: Ultra Lounge, Day 2: Sunset Cafe, Day 3: Cafe Lura

Ok, as you may or may not know NamedBran B. Hi be rockin with Teflon Media the long

way, and I'm considered a Teflon Affiliate, so of course I was invited to perform at one of

Gunz's birthday celebrations. I will be the final performer at the finale party on 8/18/12.

Thats what it is! #SaveTheBestForLast #InThatOrder #SALUTE to Tony Gunz and Teflon

Media/Money Sprinters Its definitely finna be a long week! You should already be in tune,

but if not, allow me to put you up on this weeks events!!!

Day 1 - 8/14/12 @ The Ultra Lounge with this dope line up of artists on deck!




Day 2 - 8/15/12 @ Cafe Sunset - Get Your Laugh On!






And the final party will of course be @ Cafe Lura where Teflon is known to shut shit down!!! Here's the message I got from the homie Gunz straight from the FB inbox....


I’d like to begin by saying “thank you” for accepting my offer

to perform [Saturday, August 18] at the 3rd and final event 

of my BIRTHDAY WEEK. The artists at this event, as well as 

with all of my other events this week, have been hand-

picked by me. Now that may not mean shit to you, but it 

does to me. It means that I like your music and appreciate 

the time you’ve spent perfecting your craft. 


Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share in your creative passion!
TonyGunz
CEO / Money Sprinters Ent./ Teflon Media Group
828 Davis Street, Evanston, IL 60201
847-424-1335 office or 773-556-4869 cell 

Now Here's the dope finale line up!

10-11pm: F.A.M.E., Irene, Sean Nitty, TONE GUNZZ, Shottaz World, Lyrically Yourz 

11pm-12am: Chicago Getter, Tequilla Boyz, Mike Feen, Tragic, So Hood,CodeRedGwopLady

12-1am: C Rock, Jae Pidd, Kaution, Smokie Dolla, Ed Brooke, Suanye 

1-2am: Self Made Aye, JauQueen, Million Dollar Smile 

2-2:30am: Yung Rell Ent., J-Nite, & of course NamedBran in the buildin!

MY BIRTHDAY SHOW WILL START ON TIME! DOESN’T MATTER IF YOU THERE OR NOT…

Come on out and get it in with Teflon this week! You know you want to! Just a take a look at what you be missing, by not rockin with the team.....







No comments:

Post a Comment