Monday, April 18, 2011

"MoonDawg's Mami Of The Week" Apr 18th, 2011 - 107.5 WGCI - Chicago's Hip-Hop and R&B




Ok so Im on FB last nite, and who do I see nominated for DJMoonDawg's Mami Of the Week? None other the super sexy, vivacious vixen Mz. Chi-City! Check her out fam!!! Oh wow! I aint gon lie, I got a thang 4 lil mama! I was listenin to the Fabulous instrumental to Killin Em, and she inspired me to pen quite a hot 16. I have not yet had the priviledge of recording it....but Lawd haamercy!!! Every word I say is true! Good luck to my brand new boo! ;-) Im rootin for u and rockin wit ya baby!



Now not only is lil mama sexy as hell with it, but she has other talents. Im like shiiiddd!!! Let me find out!!! Im tryin to work with her, u know do a song with her. *excuse me....nasty thoughts....aiite aiite, back to bloggin! Baby got barz fool! Yeaint know??? Check out her joint called Stackn Papea .....

Now act like u know & vote for Mz. Chi-City dammit!!! I know u see it!!! Click the link below and run that vote!


"MoonDawg's Mami Of The Week" Apr 18th, 2011 - 107.5 WGCI - Chicago's Hip-Hop and R&B


now after you get ya vote on....if u want another dose of Mz. Chi City, u can slide on thru 1 of the below links

Mz. Chi City on modelmayhem.com
Follow @CHIBEAUTY2010 on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment