Thursday, April 21, 2011

Volume 2 and A Split


Goin thru different phases in life, I've had several names over the years. Each named represented a different mind state in my life. During the period when this mixtape was recorded and originally released, I was known as B. Hi. These were the High Timez!!! I've since elevated, and came 2 realize my title.....I AM NamedBran....LITERALLY. I mean c'mon fam, my mama named me Brandon. And my family call me Bran.....so you do the math on that one lbs Anyway tho.....check out the first mixtape of all industry tracks I ever recorded. Oldies but goodies. I was goin harder than yo favorite rapper like 6 or 7 yrs ago. #realtalk fam... On that #chiUnity joe #coderedd The Code is the #chicagocode and not the police show either jack! and the Redd is 4 the love #coderedd. So gone n download it or listen to it. Either way its free, and  u know where to find me G. Im on my new block......the INTERNET....its SLAMMIN on this mugg so Im posted!!!




The Volume 2 and A Split Mixtape! #CLASSIC B. HI ish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment