Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ok soooo my bad for not keepin ya in the loop...but who's checkin anyway lol Last week I was contacted by WGCI and informed that I was 1 of 12 finalists in their Crush Opening Act Competition for The Morning Riot Show Anniversary party which was held at Hard Rock Cafe. Unfortunately I did not have enough votes to pull off the victory. But yall know me, (and if you dont, soon you will) I keep on keepin' on.

So as I'm networkin the web on Sunday, I see a post from Headturna Ent. Ceo & Pop artist sensation (from Chicago btw) J-Lyn talkin bout how she's a judge in this contest, where they got acts coming in auditioning at a Cricket Wireless store up on Sheridan. She said it was a B96 event so I immediately took action! Made it to the store just in time to perform too, and I believe I was the final contestant of the day. Contestant #16

NamedBran
Welcome 2 Cricket Sings
Da Judges




Panel of Judges

They so on it!

Ill Will makin a note on a contestant


U know wut it is! NamedBran In Tha Buildin!


Needless to say I got it crackin with them people up in there right quick! Yall will soon know the rest of the story, cuz its all history in the making! U can see a small portion of my audition tape right here at this link below! Im the last video to the right of the page! Click my video....Vote....then repeat the process over and over for as long as you can stand! Now go the link below!

 Vote 4 NamedBran As Many Times As You Can

No comments:

Post a Comment