Sunday, April 17, 2011

raven athena - My SHOWGirl Profile on SGE

Ok so I havent blogged in a few. Sorry people, but I been busy doin wut I do. In my next post Imma update yall on my status in the music world. Theres been a lot going on!!! But as for right now...Im talkin RETNOW!!! I would like to cordially invite you to vote for my beautiful FB friend Raven Athena to be in ShowGirl Magazine. In my opinion she is absolutely gorgeous, and I think she'd be a perfect choice of models! Take a moment of your time to check her out. She's definitely worth your while. Time is money, and I dont have very much, but shawty could get it all! For real tho she has an absolutely contageous smile, and her youtube page is off the chain. Can u say OVERSEXY!!!! Check out her youtube page!





REMEMBER TO VOTE 5(FIVE)(CINCO) STARS FOR HER TO BE IN SHOW MAGAZINE!!! I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HER! SHE BAD!!!




Now get on over to SHOW and vote for her tho. 5 Starz for a 5Star chick 4real!!!! Here's the link below!


No comments:

Post a Comment