Friday, April 22, 2011

NamedBran's Freak of The Week

Ok so every Friday I think Imma do this lil thing called "NamedBransFreakofTheWeek". Yep Imma do just that. Now as you probably can tell from my presence on the web, I spend a lot of time online. 2 much damn time if you ask me, but hey....Im my own marketing and promoting team right now....with the help of #TEAMNAMEDBRAN #TEAMBRAN #TEAMTRYINHARDUNDERGOD #TEAMTRYHARDUNDERGOD #TEAMCODEREDD #TEAMCRMA man yall know who yall are. We under that #Chiunity act for real. But anyway enough about me and my people for the moment....we taln bout NamedBrans freak of the week right now. Ms. Sunshine. I say good lawd hammercy!!! We have a winner! Yall check her out at the link below and tell me Im lyin. This week.....shawty got it!!! Bang Bang Bang, SkeetSkeetSkeet! All I wanna know is would u be my freak!

http://uvixen.com/sunshine/




No comments:

Post a Comment